We believe in one God, who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, a unity of three eternal persons. We believe that He is our sovereign Creator, abounding in love and faithfulness, all-powerful, all-knowing, and full of grace.
We believe that the Bible is our principle source of knowledge about God and His workings among man. It is our ultimate authority for truth, and our moral compass, written by men through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
We believe that the church is "the body of Jesus," made up of His followers, through which His ministry of healing love is to be carried out as an example of Heaven for the world.
- JESUS AND HIS MISSION: Our highest priority is building relationships with people and inviting them to experience Jesus as their Savior, Lord, Example and Provider. Luke 5:30-32; Matthew 28:18-20
- AUTHENTICITY: Because Christ freely gives us favor we don't deserve, we show this same grace to others in authentic and honest relationships. Matthew 22:37, 38; Hebrew 4:13; James 5:16
- THE BIBLE AND PRAYER: We live and mature in Christ, we depend on constant growing personal interaction with God's truths in the Bible and communication with Him through prayer. Psalm 119:130; Philippians 4:6
- UNITY IN DIVERSITY: We are united in our identity as sons and daughters of God, united with one faith, one God, one Lord, one Spirit over all. We embrace the diversity of age, culture, Christian maturity, and gifting in disciples and seekers. Ephesians 4:4-6, 15, 16; Romans 14:11
- RELEVANCY AND EXCELLENCE: We creatively communicate unchanging truth in ways that effectively connect with our ever changing culture. 1 Corinthians 9:22, 23' Colossians 4:5; Philippians 2:3-5
- FAMILY: We build healthy families as the foundation for healthy church and society. Psalm 112:2; Ephesians 6:1-4; Deuteronomy 11:18-22
- MINISTRY OF ALL MEMBERS: We encourage and equip every Christ follower for meaningful service. Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 22:14-16
We believe that we were created in the image of God to have a life of eternal fellowship with Him, but severed that relationship by choosing sin (the consequence of which is death). To restore His people, God made a sacrifice of Himself, through Jesus' perfect life, death, and resurrection, to pay the price of sin for all humanity. We receive righteousness and eternal life by believing in and accepting the gift of Jesus' sacrifice.
We believe that following Jesus means aspiring to reflect His character, and live in obedience to God's will as outlined in the Bible (the greatest commandments being to love Him, and love others). Because of our naturally sinful state, the Holy Spirit works in our hearts to enable us to do this.
We invite everyone to experience life with Jesus.
We live in the reality with Jesus as our Savior, Lord Example and Provider.
If you'd like to find out more about our doctrinal beliefs click here